Intralibrary Loan is a service provided to all faculty,
students, and staff of Pfeiffer University. Intralibrary
Loan is used to extend access of Pfeiffer Library materials
to all campuses and distance education sites. It includes
any books, journal articles or other material owned by
To find Pfeiffer library materials not owned by your
Intralibrary Loan Fees and Policies
- Check the Pfeiffer
Online Catalog for our book and journal holdings.
- Find citations to journal articles through our online databases and check Find
A Journal for our journal holdings.
- Before placing your request, consider other resources
that will provide the same information.
- Loans between the Charlotte and Misenheimer campuses
are sent through campus mail. There is no charge, and it
typically takes 2-3 days for an item to arrive.
- Loans to distance education patrons are sent by
priority mail (1-3 days) at no charge. The only cost to
the patron is return postage, and items may be sent by
the cheapest method. Photocopies of journal articles
need not be returned.
- Please include as much bibliographic information as
possible in your request.
- Distance education students are encouraged to check
your local public library, as well as local cooperative libraries,
for availability of materials. Intralibrary loan
requests that are found to be available through a
library local to your learning site will not be filled.
Intralibrary Loan Request
Home | Research
Databases | Online
Catalog | Distance
Education | Library
Tutorial | Archives | General Information |
Friends of the Library
| Contact | University